Tuesday 15 May 2012

coffee table

Well I finally got a coffee table I got the one from Freedom that's a kids table I must admit though I still can not get use to it I think its because I have not had a table for so long and I must admit I have gone from one extreme to an other its fairly big but my kids love it what do you all think ????????

I have been debating with myself all week weather I really like it or not I think a smaller one would be better as a designer I am not afraid to admit this one has stumped me I am seriously debating about selling it and getting a smaller one argh!!! so annoying if I do sell it I know one little person that wont be happy if its gone so annoying :( I don't like when I am not in love with something I have brought sounds silly but it kinda drives me crazy....











No comments: