Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the amazing mums out there who do the hardest job in the world raising children yes its fun but its scary what we do moulds our children but all we can do is hope we are doing the best we can do I have two beautiful little girls that i am thankful for every day and when they drive me crazy no sooner that i have a break from them i cant wait to hold them and hear their pretty voices my eldest grows up so fast its scary and my youngest is like the energiser bunny that never runs flat but i would never change a thing about them and no matter what they do, become or ever say to me i will always be their mum and will always be there for them i guess that's what its all about i still love when my girls get excited that its mothers day or as my little one calls it happy mummy's day :) i am happier every day i get with them and only hope that i live for a very long time so i can keep watching them grow love you my little princesses xox




No comments: