Sunday 8 May 2011

Emily A. Clark Blog

I was looking at Emily's blog this morning and looked at the pics of her home and i wanted to share them with you her home is lovely and has really inspired me for a few projects around my own home i love the way Emily has used her children's pictures as art work around the home which is something i love doing too. Below are some pictures from her blog but if you go have a look at her blog you will see she has lots more her home is lovely she must be very proud to call her home ~ home sweet home :) so have a look at her blog its great.  http://emilyaclark.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

I love the colour combination here and the MadeBy Girl Print http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/

I love this for a kids room

Great idea for kids paintings


This  is a great idea for kids towels

I love the fabrics and textures in this room it has inspired me to maybe cover my dinning chairs and kitchen Ottoman

No need to say anything this room speaks for itself



I love this idea i am even thinking this would look great in my laundry




No comments: