Monday 30 May 2011

Church Love drool worthy

I have found myself loving and dreaming of churches made into beautiful homes when done correctly these homes have the most amazing wow factor that you would be hard pressed to beet while looking through real estate.com I found myself whipping dribble from my face while looking at this home. Established as a church in the 1850s in honour of Rev. James Bickford. This 3 bedroom home has a contemporary kitchen with up to the minute smeg appliances, open style living room with 5 metre ceilings and tiled floor, the sitting or theatre room with cafe style doors leading to a private entertaining area, but the really impressive thing about the home is the way its been styled with impressive art and beautiful furnishings this home is a sure green envy Lister for me.


















No comments: