Tuesday 3 January 2012

xmas 2011

Sorry I have been MIA in blog land but I am sure all the mummy's out there understand I have been busy with xmas new years and lots of family catching up its been great and lots of fun a little quiet on xmas day though as it was just me, my girls, my husband and granny hopefully next year it will be a little bigger with some visitors oh well that's too long away too think about just yet and I still need to get over this one I have already taken the tree and decorations down I always like putting my tree up and getting it down early so the house feels fresh and clutter free for the new year, so I thought I would share some pictures oh my tree which I love next year ill be getting some more decorations though. Enjoy!!....

Our little tree on our dinning room table this tree is mainly for our candy canes 













No comments: