Sunday 24 July 2011

I thought i would share some pictures with you all to keep you busy until i can upload some pics of our holiday......


I love the stone work on this home

I think this is a very sweet girls nursery

I love the light and the mirror in this room not sure about the rest for me personally but some how it kinda works



This home has some really great bold statements


I would love to have the room for a home library

I am loving that canvas and the bedding

This home owner really likes her stripes and it adds lots of wow factor i think it might be to much for some people

I love the graphic feature wall

and some more stripes

I love the art work in this home it makes me want more in mine

I think this is a clever idea especially if you have a horrible unsightly wall to hide

No comments: