Monday 4 July 2011

Clever Chic Space

I was very impressed with this nursery on the a la mode blog http://www.alamodemaven.com/ Shellie is in my opinion super duper clever she was short on space in her home and still needed an office space and a nursery so in a 2 bedroom home what would most of you all do? well clever Shellie decided the best use of space for the short term was turn her walk in closet in her master into a nursery it looks so cute and surprisingly still light she now has it as a closet again but i wanted to share it with you all and see if it impresses you all as much as me what do you all think?.....



The closet post Nursery

I love the colours Shellie has used

The pictures are so cute


I love that Shellie has enough space to even have a cosy space for her to sit in those long nights being a mum



No comments: