Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding




Yes I got sucked in I couldn't help myself I told myself i was only going to watch the wedding for the dress but i must say i couldn't help it I was mesmerized it was amazing to be able to watch such a huge milestone for this couple Kate and William look so in love and its really nice to be watching and see him say the words "you look beautiful" it still amazes me the amount of people there is inside and out and to think imagine all the people around the world watching as well.
I think Kate's dress was so elegant and a classical looking dress with beautiful detail and I think William looks so handsome in his suit, I must say though even though I think the queen looks lovely I am still not 100% convinced on the colour but she does pull it of its probably not a colour I would choose for my Grann.
But that said a BIG!!! Congrats to William and Kate hope you have a very happy and full life together xoxo

No comments: